As one of the area’s most trusted and locally owned and operated HVAC contractors, we are always looking to hire more qualified people to join our professional team.
We have a competitive benefits package to offer including medical and dental insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays, paid vacation and continuing education.
To get started, please browse our open positions below and fill out the form to apply. For questions on existing applications, please email our Branch Manager, Kristina Smith at: [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
Experienced HVAC Technician
Are you a hard and efficient worker wanting to move ahead? Are you worth more than you are being paid now? Then work in an environment where your hard work pays off and you can advance your career.
We are seeking an Experienced HVAC Technician with a minimum of 3-5 years experience. You should be someone that has the desire to go beyond service, someone who understands that providing excellent customer service builds long lasting client relationship.
We are looking for the area’s top talent! If you are career minded come grow with us – we have plenty of room for advancement. We’ve been in business for over 30 years and are well respected in the industry. Signing BONUS to qualified candidate!
Position Summary: To provide maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
• Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
• Experience making repair and replace decisions.
• Ability to acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment.
• Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles..
• Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
• Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
• Universal EPA Certification
• Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
• 3+ years experience
• Insurable driving record
• MA Oil Burner License
This is a highly compensated position that get’s even better with experience. There are wages, bonuses, vehicles, gas cards, uniform services, medical and life insurances and paid time off.