Meet the Nest Learning Thermostat
Programs Itself. Then Pays for Itself.
Your thermostat controls half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. So shouldn’t it help you save energy?
A brighter way to save energy.
The Nest Learning Thermostat programs itself and automatically helps save energy when you’re away. And you can control it using your phone, tablet or laptop.
The Nest Learning Thermostat is the first thermostat to get ENERGY STAR certified. It learns what temperature you like and builds a schedule around yours. Since 2011, the Nest Thermostat has saved billions of kWh of energy in millions of homes worldwide.* And independent studies showed that it saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. So in under two years, it can pay for itself.
- Auto-Schedule: No programming necessary. Nest remembers what temperatures you like and builds a custom schedule for your home.
- Energy History: Know more, save more. Check your Energy History to see how much energy you use and why.
- Auto-Away: Nest turns itself down when you’re away so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home.
- Nest Leaf: The Leaf appears when you choose a temperature that saves energy.
Nest Protect smoke and CO alarm
Your heating system could be a source of carbon monoxide leaks or it could spread smoke through your home in a fire. If there’s a carbon monoxide leak, Nest Protect can tell your Nest Thermostat to turn off the heat. If Nest Protect detects smoke, your Nest Thermostat can turn off the fan.
- Get alerts on your phone: Nest Protect sends you a message when there’s a problem or the batteries are low.
- Tells you what and where: Next Protect speaks up if there’s smoke or CO and tells you where it is, so you know what to do.
Make your home a Nest Home!
Nest products help you save energy, keep your family safe, and stay connected to what’s important. And together, they do even more to create a thoughtful home.