HVAC Company You Can Trust in West Springfield & Wilbraham, MA
When you work with us at Berkshire Heating & Air Conditioning, you get the best of both worlds: experienced service at affordable prices. We have been in business for 40 years, and we have built a reputation in West Springfield for treating our customers right. You can count on us for professional cooling services, heating services, plumbing services, and even indoor air quality services. We consider these essential services that you shouldn’t have to pay a premium for. Everyone deserves to stay cool and healthy in the dog days of summer, and we keep our prices as low as possible. Give us a call to find out more about what we can do for your home!
Berkshire’s Advanced Cooling Services
We pride ourselves on employing modern HVAC techniques and using state-of-the-art equipment in our cooling services. Our goal is to make sure you have a reliable, effective, and efficient air conditioning system to get you through the summer and beyond.
There’s nothing worse than your air conditioning malfunctioning on a hot summer day. That’s why our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to ensure your home is always comfortable. Our NATE certified technicians will resolve your air conditioning issues promptly.
Taking Care of Your A/C
It’s easy to forget about your air conditioner when it is running smoothly. But a little proactive care can go a long way. The fact is that no air conditioner was built to last forever. Keeping up with air conditioner maintenance — even when everything appears to be running fine — will help you avoid costly repairs in the future. Here are some reasons why you need regular A/C maintenance:
- Efficient Systems – Tuning up your A/C every year is affordable when you work with us here at Berkshire Heating & Air Conditioning. Regular maintenance will help keep your electricity bills down by making sure your A/C is running as efficiently as possible.
- Long-Lasting Systems – A/C replacements can be costly. Avoid the hassle with our A/C repair and maintenance service. Our job is to make sure your A/C is operational for as long as possible.
- Comfortable Living – There are few things worse than an A/C unit that can’t cool your home adequately in the hot summer months. Count on us to make sure your indoor living areas stay cool and comfortable year after year.
The Berkshire Difference
If you are looking for cooling services in West Springfield or Wilbraham, MA you have plenty of companies to choose from. Here are just a few reasons why our customers keep coming back to Berkshire Heating & Air Conditioning.
- Knowledgeable Service – Our 40 years of experience informs everything we do here at Berkshire Heating & Air Conditioning. We won’t turn your HVAC project down for a lack of knowledge or expertise.
- Quality Craftsmanship – When we install a new A/C system for you, we work as though we were working on our own home. Our goal is to leave you with a cooling system that will be reliable for many years to come.
- Excellent Customer Care – Whether you have questions about your HVAC system or need service support, we are on call for you 24/7.
Doing More for Our Customers
Quality HVAC isn’t our only area of expertise at Berkshire Heating & Air Conditioning. We also specialize in indoor air purification systems, including filtration systems, humidifiers, and dehumidifiers. You can even call on us for certified plumbing services, including but not limited to: whole-home repiping, tankless water heater installation/repair, tanked water heater installation/repair, kitchen services, laundry hookup services, and much more.
Contact Berkshire Heating & Air Conditioning
If your A/C system isn’t everything you want it to be, you can do something about it. Just tell us what you want from your cooling system and we will be able to deliver. Call us 24/7 at 413-271-7405 or schedule your appointment with us today!