Earn Over $100,000 per Year!
Get the work-life balance you deserve
We offer year round work as well as an excellent benefits package. We take great pride installing residential and commercial systems throughout our service area. Installers are expected to perform all duties that are required of them. Berkshire Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing, is seeking self-motivated HVAC installer for employment. Come and join the area’s premier Heating and Air Conditioning contractor.
HVAC Installers Industry Leading Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive salary – earn over $100,000 a year
- Company Health Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- 401K retirement plan with company match program
- Vision insurance
- Free $25,000 life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short term disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid training and continued education opportunities are available
- Hours for the whole year
- Cell phone
Exception Work/Life Balance:
- Work an average of 8 hours per day
- Every Saturday and Sunday off
- 5-day work weeks
- Easier work weeks with one job a day leads to less strenuous hours
- Ability to volunteer for additional work
To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. Supervise the work of other installers, and train new installers, maintaining high quality and timely job performance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform installations of HVAC equipment (Furnaces, Air Conditioners, etc.)
- At least two years of installation experience
- Train and mentor install apprentices
- Perform basic repairs
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Other job duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Acceptable Driving Record Preferred
- Any type of EPA certification (Type I, II, or Universal) is a plus
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Must be available to work overtime if needed
- Expected to perform all duties required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may need to climb ladders or crawl in an attic or crawl space as needed to access customer’s systems. Individual must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. multiple times within any given shift to perform service work. Individual may need to alternate sitting, standing, kneeling or crawling to be able to perform the service work necessary on a customer’s system.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment will vary from driving in the company-issued vehicle to/from customer’s home to making periodic stops in the office for paperwork or meetings. The majority of the time will be spent in customer residences in which the work environment could vary in temperature, space or comfort levels.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Day Shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 2 years
- EPA Type II (Preferred)
Berkshire Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Berkshire Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Berkshire Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing will remain open as an essential business throughout our service area. Through continuous and careful planning, we continue to adapt to the quickly changing landscape of the world today to maintain the safest work environment for our employees. We have hand sanitizer at all work stations and we provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which include face masks and gloves to all employees to help insure their health & safety in these uncertain times.